Zoned Downtown Business (DB) which allows this residence to be used for most office/retail and high density residential uses. Imagine all the possibilities! One of Frederick's preeminent homes in the heart of the historic district. Constructed between 1813-1878, the iconic Gaslight House is an Italianate town home showcasing the essence of style and grace. Exceptional restoration and renovations have been lavished on this historic home, winning the City of Frederick's private stewardship award for exemplary maintenance and workmanship. No expense spared to create exceptional modern convenience while maintaining historic features. Majestic foyer with restored, extra wide curved staircase. Grand parlor with restored windows and gas fireplace with marble surround. Formal dining room and custom, gourmet kitchen. Spacious master suite with luxurious, ensuite bath. The beauty of this home extends to the exterior with mature gardens, multiple balconies, extensive hardscape and sparkling pool. Brick driveway provides off-street parking for 2-cars.
3 Full/2 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,531 sq. ft
Frederick Historic District
Frederick County Public Schools
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- 5. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price