Quiet, established neighborhood provides privacy with the convenience of quick access to highways, schools and entertainment. Charming, updated Cape Cod perfectly nestled amidst mature trees. Perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining. Large, covered front porch opens into spacious family room featuring fireplace with wood stove insert. Family room opens to updated kitchen with center island and large dining area. Dining area opens to expansive, low maintenance deck with stairs to fenced yard. Two bedrooms and updated full bath on main level. Upper level features two additional bedrooms and half bath. Hardwood floors through main and upper level. Finished lower level features rec room, updated full bathroom, game room, bar, laundry room, workshop and plenty of storage space. Lower level walk out to patio and yard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,438 sq. ft
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Insert, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Split Rail, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price