Middletown Schools! Nestled in the Middletown valley, this expansive, custom home provides the perfect balance of privacy and convenience - quiet, rural setting with panoramic views AND quick access to major commuter routes, recreation, schools, shopping and restaurants. Relax and enjoy the view from the covered front porch or from the rear screened porch, deck, or patio. 2+ acre lot includes a 40' x 80' Pole Barn with 17' ceiling and fenced area with poultry house. View the online 3D tour and aerial photos for more details. Imagine the possibilities - no covenants, no HOA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,048 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Space For Rooms
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Enclosed, Roof Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Pasture
- Partial, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price