Welcome to your dream home in the highly sought after Lake Linganore Woodridge community! This stunning single family home boasts 4000+ finished square feet, 5 large bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, with a HUGE in-law suite on the lower level at ground level, offering plenty of space for all of your needs. Step inside and admire the beautiful solid red oak wood floors throughout the main level and the 15 ft cathedral ceilings with sky lights in the great room as well as the gas fireplace that exudes warmth and elegance. Enjoy the openness of 10ft ceilings on both levels and continued cathedral ceilings in the dining room. The gourmet kitchen features extended height hickory cabinets, exquisite Corian countertops, soft close drawers, and modern stainless steel appliances that are perfect for cooking and entertaining. The primary ensuite bath features upgraded tile. The large lower level in-law suite provides the perfect private space for guests or loved ones to enjoy with its own separate entrance, large kitchenette, full bath, two bedrooms, with full daylight in the bedroom and main living area. Fresh paint and new carpeting create a bright and welcoming atmosphere, making this home feel like new. The oversized two car garage provides plenty of space for vehicles, storage, and hobbies. That's not all, with a beautiful outdoor living space on the large back deck, the backyard affords total privacy from neighbors, on cul de sac with very limited traffic, and nestled within the Lake Linganore community close to the lake and dam, you'll enjoy access to an abundance of amenities, including a community pool, lake access, tennis courts, hiking trails, and more. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this home your own! Schedule a tour today and experience everything lake living has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Vinyl Siding, Brick, Frame
4,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Woodridge At Lake Linganore
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Porch, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts, Water/Lake Privileges, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Meeting Room, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Security
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price