Statuesque, Queen Anne Beauty in Historic Frederick! One of Frederick's preeminent homes built in 1895 by Harry Bowers (designed by architect Nathan Haller). Exceptional restoration and renovations have been lavished on this historic home providing exceptional modern convenience while maintaining its historic features. Home features majestic foyer, grand parlor, library, formal dining room and custom redesigned, gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry and morning room. Spacious owner's suite includes walk-in closet, separate sitting room and luxury, en-suite bath. Upper level also includes 3 additional bedrooms, redesigned and updated hall bath, laundry room and office. The beauty of this home extends to the exterior with 5 covered porches, fully fenced rear yard, side patio, mature gardens, and detached 2-car garage. Unfinished, floored attic provides room for expansion. Clean and dry basement with cement floor and cedar closet is perfect for storage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick Historic District
Frederick County Public Schools
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Stained Glass
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price